Saturday 9 November 2013

Print Print Print.

After starting back at Uni for the the second year, we we're kind of pushed in the direction of 'Motion', now motion is not something I can claim or even blag affinity with. So, what I was producing I wasn't all too keen to get posted on here.

However coming under a new twist of 'interaction' we have been given the go-ahead to end up in any direction we like, which hence the title, is for me; print. Tasked with this ever more confusing experimental approach I began to cut apart the brief. So far, as a concept and really at a mock up stage I am working on something which plays on the possibility for interaction with strangers. The idea is, crazy as it seems and probably with the best intentions are, is that I produce a list/directory of phone numbers from 'public phones'. I found out these are freely available, scary. Dubbed with the prototype name of a 'Silent Calls Directory', (I'll upload some photos of the mocks below) it features a list of these numbers which still ring, so you can call them, live. You are calling nobody, yet someone could pick up as they walk by, kind of endlessly fascinating who you'd talk to, even if a bit creepy. So there, for now... my take on interaction design.










No comments:

Post a Comment