Monday 16 December 2013

Catch up, tidy up, round up.

With some spare time between finishing the term at Uni, and starting up the increasingly heavy 'Christmas break workload', I made the decision to take some time out and focus on tidying up a few things, sort my Behance page and files too. . Anyway, another task on this tidying list was this years Christmas cards. 

I'll say I had a few ideas floating around my head, which in the cold reality of a sketchbook page and illustrator either didn't work or looked frankly pathetically amateur. After dedicating the afternoon I came up with the following designs, which I'd say I'm pretty happy with. 

Gills Sans regular, with the * in Helvetica Neue condensed bold. No serif's this Christmas. Colours are the everlasting 100% Cyan and a less than full version of red. Green will not be found! 

So, I'll leave you with the photos. Any thoughts?












No comments:

Post a Comment