Sunday 26 January 2014

Keen on green

Deviating a little from my usual design view on things, I thought i'd bring in the 'life' part, thought maybe I named my blog wrong? Hmm. So, anyway! Let me tell you about a certain product which has at least for me, due to its results has prompted my blogs inaugural review.

The product I would like to introduce is Herbalism by Lush. It's a cleanser, well I'm not really sure what it is, but it works! This has worked for my in two ways I feel, one: it leaves your skin soft and revived (I like to scrub it on before I shower to wake me up), and two: its probably most sensitive exfoliator I've ever had. I do tend to get a sore face, sadly. Another plus is it's a green colour too, which should help to combat any redness, say spots and things. Talking about blackheads, oh yes... those. Some how, it seems to dissolve them (over time). Well maybe not that dramatic, but they are certainly less prominent.

Now, for some downsides if any. It does smell a little off: the 'rice vinegar' I think is the reason, but honestly it's not offensive. Perhaps a little more offensive is the price? Retailing at £6.35 per 100g tub. I can say it has lasted be a long while, and well: I'm no where near done yet. You do get a free pot after five though. Oh and, of course you get the usual Lush benefits, cruelty free and guaranteed good for vegans.




I'll keep you all posted with anything new? Here's to hoping this is useful.




No comments:

Post a Comment